This article describes the process to follow in order to configure the X-Lite software phone in Kerio Operator. X-Lite software phone needs to be installed in order to configure.
- Run the X-Lite application and wait for the softphone to display on your screen.
- Navigate to Softphone > Account Settings.
- The SIP Account dialog box opens.
- Select Call.
- In the User ID and Password fields, type your SIP username and SIP password.
- In the Domain field, type the IP address or DNS name for the computer where the PBX is running.
- Select Register with domain and receive calls. Otherwise, incoming calls will ring only on your hardware phone.
- Click on Ok.
You will now be able to call from X-Lite to any phone number.