This article provides the required steps to upload a binary image file for Kerio Operator. This procedure is useful in the following situations:
- When downgrading the Kerio Operator version
- When upgrading Kerio Operator to a custom version, e.g., a beta version
- Download the necessary Kerio Operator image file from the Kerio Software Archive.
- In the administration interface, navigate to Configuration > Advanced Options > Update Checker.
- Under Upgrade by uploading binary file, click the Upload Binary Image button.
- Select the image file that you want to use.
- Click Open and wait for the file to upload.
- Click Upgrade.
- Once the process is completed, restart Kerio Operator.
- In the administration interface, navigate to Configuration > Dashboard.
- Under the System tile, check the Kerio Operator field.
The version you uploaded is displayed in the Kerio Operator field.