Access to Kerio Operator Webadmin.
Please follow the steps below to specify a non-standard port for SIP configuration.
- Log in to Kerio Operator Configuration console as Admin user.
- Navigate to Configuration > Call Routing and double-click on the SIP Interface you want to edit.
- Open SIP Details tab and configure the following fields according to your needs using the following syntax: X.X.X.X:PORT ( where X.X.X.X is the IP address of the SIP server and PORT is the non-standard port).
- Inbound Proxy
- Outbound Proxy
- SIP Registrar
The SIP registration should be successful.
- Configuring Additional SIP Interface Details in Kerio Operator
- Connecting to VoIP Service Providers in Kerio Operator