In Kerio Operator, you can configure ringing rules (call forwarding) for each user in the Ringing Rules section. This will allow calls to be forwarded to another number.
- In the Kerio Operator Administration interface, navigate to Configuration > Users.
- Select an account and click on Edit. The Edit User dialog box opens.
- Navigate to the Extensions tab.
- Select an extension and click on Ringing Rules.
- Enable the Ring extension option.
- Select a number for Timeout. When the specified time runs out, Kerio Operator forwards the call.
- In the When busy option, select the Continue option.
- Click on Add and type the number and description.
- Select a number for Timeout.
- Enable the Fallback to voicemail option.
- Click on OK to save your changes.
Conduct a test call on that specific extension and verify if the call gets forwarded to the number that was configured.