Features and Defects Resolved
Note that Kerio Operator version 2.6.4 is the latest version available. There is also version 2.6.5, which is in beta. However, as Kerio Operator is past the End-of-Engineering* date, version 2.6.5 will perpetually remain in beta. Due to EoE, no new releases or defect fixes are planned for the product.
Released: September 25, 2018
- Remote storage UI elements are disabled in some cases.
- "Encryption is already in progress" error is not shown sometimes.
- An irrelevant warning validation message appears after declining the changes in the Integration/Directory Service page's confirmation dialog.
- Incorrect behavior of leave-screen confirmation dialog when switching section from the Integration/MyKerio page.
- There is no entry in the Events logs after successfully uploading a recorded call to a remote storage.
- Add space to an Encrypted volume just fails if there is no more free space.
- Incorrect SSL certificate generated for Great Britain.
- Kerio Phone, preferences do not get saved when a user explicitly unchecks "Start camera for video calls automatically" option.
- Kerio Phone, When a user with a voicemail set as disabled tries to access voicemail via URL, a blank page is displayed.
- Kerio Phone, "Switch to" button doesn't work for "find me on this number".
Release Notes Archive
- To see the release notes for older versions refer to Kerio Operator Product Releases.
|Issue Description||JIRA ID||Affected Version|
|After a user transfers a call in a queue, the user will remain busy until the call is completed. See related article||-||2.6.4|
|Unable to transfer a call from one extension to another using call queue. See related article||-||2.6.4|
|Unable to log into Kerio app in Salesforce using Google Chrome. See related article||-||2.6.4|
*End of Engineering: No new releases, minor releases, defect logging, or defect fixes for affected products. Customers can continue to use EoE products unencumbered and add/subtract user licenses as necessary. Customer Support will continue to respond to issues and use reasonable efforts to assist customers, but no new, tested corrections will be generated. The latest versions of software and fixes remain available for download.